Lighting Up The Arts is a musical spectacular held every two years at CLGPS. In involves all students from Year 3-7 and is held at the Adelaide Town Hall.
Registration of Interest (Placement in Year 8 in a South Australian Government School (ED 176) forms are due back to the Front Office TOMORROW.
Irrespective of whether your child is going to private schooling, interstate or overseas in 2018 these forms need to be returned with this information. We are required to follow up with parents who do not return a form.
If you are interested in applying for placement into an ‘out of school zone’ public high school, you must address the 5 criteria listed on page 2 of the ED176 form.
You DO NOT need to add supporting letters/documentation like in previous years, except for:
*proof or residence if you have recently moved,
*seeking a sibling right placement to an ‘out of school zone’ application, you must attach a copy of the older sibling’s current Student Photo ID to the application.
*If your child has been accepted to a particular school, please make sure you tick the corresponding box AND attach a copy of the acceptance letter.
* Please note changes/additions to TERM 2 calendar on last page.
Have your say about the foods and beverages offered at your school canteen.
Sprout and Flinders University Nutrition and Dietetics students are conducting research into the foods and beverages offered at school canteens.
All survey participants will go into the draw to win one of four ‘Quick. Easy. Healthy’. cookbooks by Callum Hann and Themis Chryssidis.
This short survey takes only 5 minutes to complete per child. Please complete this survey in conjunction with your child. Completion of this survey is voluntary and consent to use information gathered from this survey for research purposes is implied upon completion.
Surveys close Friday the 18th of May.
If you have any questions or concerns about the research project please contact Themis Chryssidis by email at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Click HERE to begin your survey!
Naomi McKay, Flinders University Nutrition and Dietetics student
Please see attached flyer for more details. If you are attending, please RSVP via details on flyer 🙂
The AMAZING AUTUMN SPORTS program includes:
FOOTBALL, SOCCER, NETBALL, BASKETBALL
The AMAZING AUTUMN Sports program allows your child to experience fun, energetic, safe and highly active multi-sports sessions which will challenge and improve your child’s motor and co-ordination skills
- The Kelly Sports coaches aim to develop and enhance the wide range of sporting skills of your child including kicking, catching and throwing whilst also improving strength, flexibility, hand-eye co-ordination, spatial awareness, cooperative skills and teamwork..
- The program is a fantastic way for your child to develop sporting skills essential for all sports and will inspire children to give sport a go.
- Our modified sports games provide lots of fun while skills are being developed
- WHEN – Monday Colonel Light Gardens Primary School
- COMMENCING – 14/5/18
- CONCLUDING – 2/7/18
- TIME – 3.15pm – 4.15pm
- YEAR LEVELS – Reception to Year 2
- COST – $90.00
- REGISTER – www.kellysports.com.au
- ENQUIRIES – Ian Barnes 0439 063 916 or firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Excursion details added to Week 9.