Daily Archives: December 2, 2013

Concert Weather Plans

The weather for our Concert on Thursday evening looks a little uncertain, with ‘possible showers’. We will make the decision about whether the concert will go ahead on the previous evening (Wednesday night) and post a blog update. If the showers are predicted to be heavier, we will reschedule the concert to Friday 6th December at 9.30am, providing that the weather then is suitable.