Concert Weather Plans

The weather for our Concert on Thursday evening looks a little uncertain, with ‘possible showers’. We will make the decision about whether the concert will go ahead on the previous evening (Wednesday night) and post a blog update. If the showers are predicted to be heavier, we will reschedule the concert to Friday 6th December at 9.30am, providing that the weather then is suitable.

2 thoughts on “Concert Weather Plans

  1. Sue Bray

    If per chance the Concert does change to Friday, is Friday after school an option, as I fear many parents would not be able to attend on Friday morning, and there is still the chance of showers.

    Friday afternoon seems a more stable option, as the weather is changing to 27 the next day.

    I am sure all options have been considered, but just thought there was no harm in asking. 🙂

    Thank you, Sue.

    1. Louisa Guest

      Unfortunately, we can’t be flexible with the stage hire or sound system….We will endeavour to do our best so that as many families as possible see the concert – if we need to change the day.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *