New on-line Canteen Ordering System is nearly here!
It commences at the beginning of Term 2.
Colonel Light Gardens Primary is constantly on the lookout for new ways to make your interactions with school more convenient. That’s why we’ve engaged with Flexischools, Australia’s leading school payment system, to provide a new cashless way for you to order and pay for school canteen lunches.
Order and pay online with Flexischools online ordering…
Flexischools is the fast, convenient and secure way to order and pay for Canteen lunches including Special orders from home or on your mobile. Flexischools makes our school service available to you 24/7
- Parents set up a Flexischools account online and pre-load the account with funds.
- Parent can use the funds in their account to order and pay for lunch orders.
- Parents can view their orders online and can set a daily spending limit.
Get Started with Flexischools…Set up an account for online ordering…
You can set up an account online – it only takes a minute.
- Register for Flexischools by visiting www.flexischools.com.au. Add your student, their school and class (Rm number) to get started.
- Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
- *Make an order by selecting from the menu made available by your school and proceed to make payment for the order listed in your order pad.
- Review Orders by logging back in to your Flexischools account. You can set recurring orders, view transaction history or cancel orders via your Flexischools login.
Here’s a link to a step by step how to guide for creating an account and making an order:
How to place an order through Flexischools
What does it cost?
Online Ordering Fees – $0.25 per order
Account Top-Up Fees – Direct Deposit $0.00
Credit card (visa/mastercard) $0.29
Credit card details are processed securely by Westpac. Flexischools does not record or store any credit card details.
We hope parents will get behind this initiative to make ordering easier and more streamlined. This initiative is in response to parent suggestions and supported by the positive feedback for its introduction in our canteen survey last year.