Please look for the Week 4 “Special Meal” flyers being sent home this week. The information has changed from the last newsletter. The Meal will be a choice of either:
PIGGY TAIL PASTA BOLOGNAISE (200g – Halal certified) with a FROZEN SUNBURST – $5.50
CHICKEN FRIED RICE (200g) with a FROZEN SUNBURST – $5.50
Both are served with eating utensils but a PAPER LUNCH BAG MUST BE PROVIDED please. Receptions to Year 2 are served Tuesday 23rd May and Year 3 to Year 7 served Wednesday 24th May. If you can spare some time to help out that would be much appreciated, please refer to the order form for times required.
DELETED FROM THE STANDARD MENU:
– GOOEY CHEESE (most children prefer Macaroni Cheese)
– PASTA WITH SUPER VEGIE SAUCE (rarely ordered)
– PASTA WITH BOLOGNAISE SUPER SAUCE
KRAZY KRUSH will be phased out with stock not being replaced. This was introduced as a treat for the summer months in place of Hot Chocolates which are available again.
NEW TO MENU:
Available from week 2.
– PIGGY TAIL PASTA $4-50 ….HALAL CERTIFIED
– FRIED RICE (with pork & veg) $4-50 ….GLUTEN FREE
– JUNGLE CURRY $4-50 ….HALAL CERTIFIED
– BUTTER CHICKEN (250g) $6-00 ….HALAL CERTFIED – This is a larger serve aimed at the children with a bigger appetite if desired.
– HOT CHOCOLATE $1-20 (available all day BUT only over the counter)
– FRUITY NUGGETS 60c (all day over counter)
RECESS TIME ONLY
-TORTELLA PIZZA SLICE 50c (over the counter)
Hopefully these changes are popular. Could you please provide any feedback be it good or bad so we know we are building Canteen choices in the right direction.